Bellevue Park

When the ballpark at Hagemeister was torn down in May 1923 to allow for construction of East High School, Bellevue Park was built in less than three weeks with the same lumber. It was rushed to completion to accommodate the local amateur baseball team. The land was owned by the Hagemeister Products Co. (formerly Hagemeister Brewery) and was located at what was then the end of Main Street… Site of the first Packers-Bears game played in Green Bay.

Back to Stadiums